Tyler C. Chambers, CPA
Tyler joined the Blackman & Sloop team in 2016 and currently serves as a tax associate. In this role, he works primarily with independent pharmacy clients, fulfilling both their tax compliance and tax planning needs. In addition, he provides tax preparation and year-end planning services for both businesses and individuals.
A friendly and helpful professional, Tyler is known for his calm and humorous disposition. He gets along well with both his clients and teammates. Tyler chose to pursue a career in accounting because it is a respected profession that offers both job security and flexibility. He attributes his career success to a combination of education, perseverance, diligence, and good colleagues.
Raised in Stem, North Carolina, Tyler currently resides in Raleigh where he enjoys the convenience of the location. In his free time, he likes to play golf, work out, and hunt.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – North Carolina
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- East Carolina University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Accounting – 2014
- Master of Science in Accounting – 2016